Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tech Tip: Pinterest Board & Embed Pinterest in a Blog Post

I have never used Pinterest before, but almost all of my friends have an account. Some of the reasons they use this resource are planning weddings, looking up recipes, coming up with fun art projects, and finding historical images that are meaningful to them. For this Tech Tip, I created my own Pinterest account and a board for this class specifically. You can find the widget for my Pinterest board below.


Follow Nicole Antonio's board Indian Epics Portfolio on Pinterest.




This was a very cool assignment. I've been wanting to join Pinterest for a long time, and I now feel like I have some purposeful searching and research to do on this site. I look forward to seeing how my board(s) evolve over the course of this semester and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment