Monday, August 24, 2015

Nicole Antonio- Favorite Place

My favorite place I've been to so far has to be the University of Oklahoma. I'm a senior, and at the end of each summer I am always so excited to come back to this school. The combination of caring people, beautiful landscapes, and unique traditions make OU the ideal place to learn. I feel extremely lucky to get to go to school here. While I have thoroughly enjoyed my coursework, I also enjoy spending my weekends here. Below is a picture of my friends and I at an OU football game.


(Image Information: personal photo at an OU football game;
photo from September 2012.)

My favorite spot on campus is the South Oval. In the fall and spring I love to walk around the beautiful buildings, statues, and flowers. However, the South Oval is also just as beautiful covered in snow in the winter.

Seed Sower
Photo by Flickr user Majdan, July 2005. 
Source: flickr.

There are many reasons to love the University of Oklahoma. For me the people, beauty, and traditions have made it my favorite place. 




1 comment:

  1. The OU campus really is phenomenal, Nicole! Even teaching online and (right now) living out of state, I still feel really connected because of all the pictures people share at Twitter; that's one of the main reasons I use Twitter in fact: to feel more connected to Norman. I hope you have a fabulous year, with lots of fun football weekends to come this fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete